World Aviation Conference 2018 is in full compliance with the Privacy Act, Information Act and other such laws that protect privacy
and information of users will not be used for unspecified purposes or provided to others without users’ consent.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. Items of Personal Information Collected World Aviation Conference 2018 Secretariat collects the following personal information during registration process to provide you
with registration and other services related to the conference.
- Country, Title, First Name, Last Name, Organization/Company, E-mail, Mobile , Field, Special Dietary
B. Method of Collection
• Website, Registration Form, Fax, Telephone, Email
• Information provided by cooperative partner and organization
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
• Identification of registrant for confirmation or modification of registration details, and delivery of notifications
• To offer information or promote the conference by phone, SMS, email and DM
3. Duration of Retaining and Using Personal Information
once the purposes of collection and use of the personal information are achieved; and at the end of the period of retention and use.
However, we retain the following information for the specified period for the reasons below:
• For handling of participant’s demand: 30 days after withdrawal
• For giving related conference information: Until the contract termination
4. Outsourcing of Processing Personal Information
World Aviation Conference 2018 is hosted by the Incheon International Airport Corporation(IIAC) and operated with MCI Korea
We may outsource your information for the purpose of preparing the Conference.